Processing of personal data
General information on the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data belonging to the clients is done in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive), and the clients benefit from the rights provided for in Chapter III: The rights of the data subject, namely: access to his / her personal data, rectification or deletion, restriction of processing or the right to oppose processing, and the right to portability of data, subject to the provisions that constitute the legal basis for the processing data.
In case the client considers that his rights provided in the Regulation no. 679/2015 has been violated, he has the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data (www.dataprotection.ro).
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of personal data we process, the ways and purposes for which we collect, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, and the rights and options you have in this respect.
The operator in relation to your personal data is Pension Noel, based in Str. Libertatii Nr. 46, Baile Olanesti, Jud. Valcea, Romania.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be processed on the basis of one of the legal bases below:
- Processing is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another individual;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Noel Pension or a third party (eg when processing is required for the performance of a contract to which your organization is party), unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over those interests;
- In the case of special categories of data, the processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for data processing, the consent of the data subject has been obtained;
WHY ARE YOU GIVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing additional tourist services and / or services;
- Managing and managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations (such as reporting obligations to tax authorities);
- Managing security and access to our offices, managing the use of Noel’s IT systems (eg website, data management platforms, communications systems used), including preventing and detecting security threats, frauds or other unauthorized activities, or malicious;
- For the purpose of enforcing judgments and exercising and / or defending our rights and interests;
- For any purpose and / or ancillary to any of the foregoing, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
- Also, on the basis of your free consent, we can send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep you up-to-date on the latest travel offers, announcements and other information on the Noel Boarding House or other promotional events.
DISCLAIMING YOUR DATA
We may disclose your personal data to other service providers with which we work together to provide services (in the case of overbooking we have the obligation to resolve your accommodation in another accommodation structure), collaborators (accountant, lawyer, IT ), as well as other public authorities, entities designated by you (which may be our client or a third party involved) or other entities with which Noel Board cooperates (such as: the insurer in the case of damage / damage caused by fault you, etc.).
Pension Noel processes the following personal data
|No crt||People Category||Purpose of processing||Legal Topic||Entities to which they can be transmitted according to legal requirements||Maximum storage period|
|1||Personal details: name, address, personal email, phone, birth date, arrival and departure check-lists, check-in lists||Client Management||Performing legal obligations, running a contract||Police||5 years|
|2||Identity card details: IC, passport, arrival and departure notice, accommodation lists||Client Management||Performing legal obligations, running a contract||Police||5 years|
|3||Financial details: bank account, card-database number||Client Management||Contract Run||–||5 years|
|4||Personal details: name, address, personal email, phone, birth-contract date||Client Management||Contract Run||–||5 years|
|5||Identity card details: ID, passport, civil status – Contract||Client Management||Contract Run||–||5 years|
|6||Financial details: bank account, card-contract number||Client Management||Contract Run||–||5 years|
|7||Videos provided by the video surveillance system||CCTV monitoring||The legitimate interest of the operator (ensuring physical security), Law 333/2003||Police||30 days|
|8||Personal details: name, address, personal email, phone, birth date: questionnaires||Client Management||The legitimate interest of the operator (marketing)||–||5 years|