Balneotherapy Baile Olanesti
The Noel Bed-and-Breakfast has its own treatment base, endowed with ultra-modern recovery and rehabilitation equipment and BFT qualified medical staff (physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, masseurs).
The treatment is done by internal water cure (crenotherapy) and also externally – by diverse procedures, which are prescribed by the Bed-and-Breakfast’s physician after an initial consultation.
The treatment base of the Noel Bed-and-Breakfast is available with a wide and complex range of medical procedures associated to crenotherapy with the Baile Olanesti resort springs:
- Medical consultation – initial check also during the stay, when needed.
- Water cure – we facilitate your access to mineral springs
- Injections with „Spring no.7” (in the treatment of eczema or urticarial intravenous intramuscular injections are recommended)
- Interferential currents – Chronic rheumatic affections, post-traumatic, CDL spondylosis, low-vertebral circulating insufficiency.
- Solux (infrared rays) – heat distribution for rheumatic affections of the spine, dermatological affections (psoriasis), digestive affections (gastritis, ulcers, colitis).
- Diadynamic currents – cervical spondylosis, vertebral discopathy, muscular atrophies.
- Ultrasound – muscular contractions, tendinitis, bursitis, gonarthrosis, osteoarthrosis.
- Magnetodiaflux – neurotic affections, anxious-depressive, neurovegetative dystonia, insomnias, psychical instability.
- Massage – secondary muscular affections of some chronic rheumatisms, muscular contractions, tendinitis, bursitis.
- Shor wave – the only procedure which produces heat inside. It is used to treat gonarthrosis, osteoarthrosis, ENT affections, lumbar-vertebral discopathy, some prostate affections.
- Silicon wrappings – chronic rheumatic affections, post-traumatic sequelae, bursitis, tendinitis, arthrosis.
- Ionisations – arthrosis of different kind and location, neurovegetative dystonia, antialgic effects.
- Climatotherapy, atmospheric aerosols.